Applications and Documents
- ACCOUNT CARD - is used to open an account. In order to process your new account, we will need a copy of an unexpired government-issued photo ID such as a Driver's License and a 2nd form of ID such as a Social Security card. You will also need a $25 frozen pledge deposit .
- ACCOUNT CHANGE CARD - is used to make changes to existing accounts.
- ATM CARD REQUEST - is used to apply for an ATM cash card on an existing share account.
- ADDRESS CHANGE FORM - is used to update an address on an existing account.
- SHARE DRAFT AGREEMENT - is used to apply for a Share Draft/Checking account.
- OVERDRAFT ADVANTAGE OPT OUT - is used to opt-out of Overdraft Advantage on a Share Draft/Checking account.
- DEBIT CARD DISPUTE FORM - is used to dispute unauthorized charges on your BAFCU debit card.
- ACH AUTHORIZATION for Direct Payments - is used to make one-time or recurring payments from your BAFCU account.
- ACH STOP PAYMENT FORM - is used to stop one-time or recurring payments from your BAFCU account.
- DRAFT STOP PAYMENT FORM - is used to stop a share draft from your BAFCU account,a BAFCU Official Check, or a BAFCU Money Order.
- WIRE IN FORM - is used to receive a wire transfer into your BAFCU account.
- WIRE OUT FORM - is used to send a wire transfer from your BAFCU account.
- BOLTS APPLICATION ONLINE BANKING - is used to sign-up for online banking on your BAFCU account.
- LOAN APPLICATION -is used to apply for all loans.
- STEP FORWARD/BTS/VACATION LOAN SPECIAL FORM -This form must be signed and submitted with a Loanliner application when applying for a Step Forward/Back to School/Last Minute Vacation Loan-fees and restrictions apply.
- SKIP-A-PAYMENT FORM - is used to skip one monthly payment on eligible BAFCU loans-fees and restrictions apply.
- BAFCU PAYROLL CARD -is used to start or make changes to payroll deduction amounts for Bashas' employees.
- BASHAS' PAYROLL AUTHORIZATION FORM -is used to start a BAFCU ACH payroll deposit for Bashas' employees or stop an ACH deposit to another financial institution.
Note: Loan applications received from non-members cannot be processed.
Income verification is required upon approval of your loan request. Other information may also be required.